15 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

I asked

"If God should aid you, no one can overcome you; but if He should forsake you, who is there that can aid you after Him? And upon God let the believers rely."

"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And God Knows, while you know not."

I asked for Strength.........
...
And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for Wisdom.........

And God gave me Problems to solve.

I asked for Prosperity.........

And God gave me Brain and Brawn to work.

I asked for Courage.........

And God gave me Danger to overcome.

I asked for Love.........

And God gave me Troubled people to help.

I asked for Favours.........

And God gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted

I received everything I needed

My Prayer has been answered.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder